My Future Self
I wanna be a writer and a musician. Maybe a poet. I wanna have a spacious loft with a big couple bed. I wanna be single and I wanna still be a smoker. I want to have money but I don’t want it to be important. I want to be sited on the central park and I want to be alone. Then I want you to sit at my side and I want it to be destiny. I wanna see your eyes but not the rest. I wanna light you a cigarette. I wanna pay you the taxi. I wanna tell you I love you in many diferent languages. I wanna speak english, french, japonese, korean and german. I wanna go to broadway and to brooklyn, hollywood and queens. I wanna be close to my brothers. I wanna know every one. I wanna go to Paris. I wanna travel the world but I don’t wanna choose where. I want people to like me but only for who I am. I wanna be dressing sneakers and t-shirts until I’m older. And when all these things are true, I wanna be in New York.
N.Y. I love you, so please don’t change a thing.
7.5.10
same blog
new name. And image. Teve que ser. Faz parte da minha constante necessidade de renovação e mudança. E para "inaugurar" esta nova personalidade do blog, deixo aqui um texto de Sebastião Mascarenhas que parece ser mesmo parte de mim.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário